Monday, February 14, 2011

Lots of Posts Today

I need some good book recommendations. My brain feels mushy lately and I feel like I need to exercise it. What better than reading? I can't just read anything though. I'm not a reader so it has to be REALLY good for me to get into it. The only series I have read are Twilight and Confessions of a Shopaholic, which I loved!!! I don't think I'm picky about books, I just think they need to be great for me to continue reading, probably like you...right? What do you have for me? Don't hold back! Thanks!

6 comments:

Lisita said...

Have you ever read the Harry Potter series? I re-read the series often... it's so good! I also love the author Shannon Hale. Start with her novel goose girl and then you'll be anxious to read all her books.

{Katie} said...

I think you would love the Harry Potter series. I just finished "The Help" and it was so good! You might like that. I'm going to look through my books tomorrow and see if I can find anything that I think you would like.

Jenny said...

I'm like you...it's hard for me to get into books also. I have found an author named Marcia McClure who writes clean romance novels.. Love them!! I have a whole bunch of them, your welcome to borrow them. And I got my decor book at Lowe's. It's a great book. Good ideas in it!

Scott and Carly said...

I loved the hunger games books. They are a little violent, but a really good story....I had no problem getting hooked. I got them for Christmas and have read them twice.

Kylee Brown said...

I loved Fire and the Covenant. It's an LDS book about the Willie and Martin Handcart companies with a little romance in it. AMAZING book. (I really am not usually a fan of LDS literature). Or I would also suggest the womens murder club series by James Patterson. Super easy read. the first one is 1st to die. They are murder mysteries.

Karen said...

I have a bunch of books written by the author that wrote Shopaholic. Her name has slipped my mind...but anyway you would love those. I also love anything by Meg Cabot. I have a bunch of those. So pretty much you need to come over and go through my books.