Monday, February 14, 2011

Hair Cut

Random but I caught her sleeping like this last night. Funny.

Watching a movie yesterday

My daughter has a bob. I love her. She wasn't sure what to think. She had all eyes on her and I don't think she liked it. She was pretty shy.


She looks weird here. She's usually MUCH cuter.

Aunt Carly was THRILLED to finally be cutting Mia's hair!

We pumped Mia full of candy so she would stand still. She did great. Although she is still asking for candy...2 hours later. Oops!

My family finally convinced me to cut Mia's hair. It was always in her face and so annoying. She won't ever leave her hair alone when I put it up, so this was the best solution...bangs! I'm still getting used it...I think the cut is super cute, but it makes her look old and I DO NOT like that. She doesn't look like my little baby anymore. I'm sad about it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun!! :) Her face is priceless... I can just see the attitude pouring out of it. :)

Sabrina said...

FINALLY!!!! Im so excited to see her!

iwong123 said...

Nice article i am excited.
==========
seo services
seo services