Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Been A Good Week For Food

I have kind of been out of touch with cooking lately. I feel like I just haven't had anything exciting to make. I get in a rut of the same things over and over and then I quit cooking. I hate it because I love to cook and love trying new recipes. Or sometimes I just don't want to cook. Does that ever happen to you? I hope I'm not the only one who just gets lazy sometimes. That'd be embarrassing...especially after admitting it to you. Ha!
Well last week we had some pretty good food on the menu. Tasty stuff I tell ya!

Hmmm...Spaghetti!

Not to be conceited, but I make the best spaghetti sauce ever!

Chocolate Chip Cookies for Sunday night games with Brett and Katie

Sheena watched the kids last week so I could go to the temple and she's pretty healthy so I made this 'Fruit Pizza'...so good!
Baked tortillas with cinnamon sugar topped with sour cream/whipped cream mixture and some strawberries and raspberries. YUM! A little grated chocolate on top because I'm a Jasperson!


Our Valentine's Day dinner. For the last 3 years, since we've been married, we have had Valentine's dinner with Brett and Katie. Brett made his famous Chicken Alfredo. Such a great meal. The boys cooked for us...just like every year. Thanks guys. It was delicious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum!! I am actually on the computer this a.m. gathering recipes for a meal plan. Been in a rut myself and am ready to cook-- well, maybe not really but need to be. Tired of thrown together meals. The spaghetti sauce and a cheese on odd things are all Jasperson inherited! :)

nada said...

Our Fruit Pizza that looks delicious, I wanted to know how to do it