Friday, March 4, 2011

Compilation

Just a compilation of things that have happened over the past weeks. P.S. is it just me or is EVERYONE pregnant right now? Random thought.

Goofy but I love this little face

We went to the zoo with my sisters yesterday. SO fun!

Shane is no sissy with a pink blanket but it was super cold and started raining so he used Mia's

(L to R) Cami, Carly, Mia, Kendall, Kailyn, Dominic, Sabrina
Love these people


Landon...stud

Me and my sweetheart. Weird picture of me.

My beautiful daughter

Dominic chillin with one leg up


My kids love their aunties

Snow day!


3 comments:

Tara said...

a little jealous but so fun for you guys!!! can't wait to see you all!!!! :)

Unknown said...

So fun!! Love all the pictures... and really what a random question. Does that mean you are or someone else is that I don't know about? :)

Kylee Brown said...

I cannot believe how grown up and GORGEOUS Mia is! JOhnny is going to need to buy an extra large gun when she is older. Oh and by the way, i seriously think EVERYONE is pregnant. Except for me :)