Wednesday, February 9, 2011

There Are Few Things

::WARNING::MUSHY POST!
...I love more in this world than cuddling my sweet little boy to sleep. It doesn't happen very often anymore since he has been sleeping in his own bed in his own room. Plus, Mia was never a cuddly baby after the age of 6 weeks, so we eat it up around here! When Shane was younger, Johnny or I would get to cuddle him to sleep every night. We would lay on our bed and cuddle Shane up on his side; he would spoon us. Shane, you're the best spooner. Can I say that about my 8 month old son? Well all you mothers know what I'm saying and how I feel. I love him so much. Had to write it down so I wouldn't forget this feeling. I am SO filled with joy that Shane is my son and I get him forever!
BTW, did you know he is 8 months old now? What the what? Time flew by for me and I'm just not ready for him to be this old. Mia stayed my baby forever...guess you can't have of them in a row. 8 MONTHS! Freak!

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

maybe it's a boy thing. Dominic is 18months and still has to be cuddled to sleep. im convinced my boys will never have another girlfriend besides me, and that's fine. Shane is such a sweet baby boy, and you are lucky!

{Katie} said...

That is so sweet. I wish Jackson would let me cuddle him to sleep!