Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jeans Party

I just had a jeans party tonight and it was freaking awesome! Classic Alli forgot to take pictures...I even set my camera out. Dumb, right? My girlfriend, Talise, is a consultant at Vault Denim. They're designer jeans for super cheap. Since I was the host I got 15% off and I ended up with 2 pairs of jeans for $59! Whoop! Whoop! My couch, tables and fireplace were covered with jeans! I was in heaven! Talise was so great too! I can't wait to have another one...maybe after a few more lbs are lost.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And that would be my nightmare! :) Surrounded by jeans that are too long or too big.... sigh-- you lucky jean loving girl. :)

picture perfect cakes said...

Hey Girly!!! Sounds like fun. I would like to think I wasn't invited because I am PREGO and nowhere close to the size needed to buy designer jeans. LOL. Hope you have another one in 6-9 months.